http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, July 10, 2014

A New Experiment.

As previously proven, pretty much beyond a doubt now, I have become a "Nerd In Training," or an "Apprentice Geek," if you prefer.  However, to remove all doubt here is a little secret.  When my Starbucks App messages that they are giving away a free app, or the App Store offers a Free App of the Week they are on my phone, almost immediately.  It is easy enough to delete them if they are not serving any real purpose, but they are always accessible to them, if the need arises.  Today, however, there was a Free App of the Week that is going to revolutionize my life.

Day One is a Journal App that no blogger, or probably writer, (though I am no writer, so will leave that to someone else) should do without.  It is flexible, convenient and easy to use.  Inspiration is a fickle, difficult friend who shows up at odd times and strange places.  You may never be able to control the muse, but this app will make it a more welcome guest.

It is an easy way to jot down an idea, save it and let it grow a bit, decide on a course, and then run completely crazy.  Which is what I like to do.

It does not post to blogger, yet, but maybe someday.  It will post to Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook.   And I have no objection copying a tumblr post my blog.  Hey, one lame post deserves another, right?

I have a dentist appointment today.  Normally, I dread those, today, it will be a great experiment.  Keep your eyes open for news and pictures of the conflict.  Unless, the dentist starts to gain control, then I will be too busy running, like a thief in the night, out of there, to document too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment