http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Revenge is a dish best served with a $10.00 reward.

Where I work  there used to be a mug that had the universal sign for no smoking   After I quit smoking  that mug quickly became my favorite.  Hot, delicious coffee, a pat on the back and a moral stand all in one neat little package.

One day, Dr. Dawg decided to see if there was any spare food on my desk.  He does this by putting his big dog paws right on the desk and sniffing around, sometimes, if there is a promising odor he will actually lick the desk.  On this particular day he knocked my "No Smoking Allowed" mug on the floor and broke it in to little pieces.

So, I have taken the liberty of putting a hit out on the criminal Dawg.  Keep your eyes open, there might be ten bucks in it for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment