http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Another Family Member Suffers.

My cousin Mike, (Handsome Mike) and I have decided to publish a review blog together.  He finally gave in, and said, "oh alright, we can publish a review blog together, if you will stop asking," so I did.  It is a Tumblr.com blog, and they are kind of tricky, but we are determined.

Check it out, you won't be too sorry.

It is just getting started, and some of the reviews are well written, concise and informative (Mike's) and some of them ramble incoherently, make little sense, and provide no real insight (mine).  But, we add pictures, and we are thinking of doing video reviews, not really.

When you have time, give it a look, leave a comment, send a gratuity, and maybe tell your friends, well maybe not your friends, tell all the people who are irritating, except me, I already know about the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment