http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Blood Work, the Bane of Modern Existence.

This is the pager used by the lab where I get my blood drawn. You register at the information desk, where they take your information, insurance, drivers license, and verify all of the things on file are correct, phone, address, date of birth, and they send you to the lab window.

When you get to the lab window, you put your name, doctor’s name and date of birth on a little yellow (goldenrod, for those of you in the stationary business) sheet of paper. After that they give you a pager.

Obviously, they are very thorough and cautious. It makes me wonder why they never seem to have the proper authorization to do my blood work. Why do I have to work so hard to disappoint my doctor?


No comments:

Post a Comment