http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

It is too wonderful to be Wednesday (it is Wednesday, isn't it?)

It seems like spring.  A cold, bleak, snowy winter is finally giving up, and the warmth is reinvigorating my zeal for working out.  Soon, I will be able to break out the kick scooter and cruise during my lunch break, go for bicycle rides in the evening.  Taking advantage of Mother Nature's fitness facility.  I still plan on using the gym at least three times a week, but fresh air, and new places are important.

Today is a gym day, and I am honestly looking forward to going.  I found a new feature from Apple (well, it is not a new feature, but, I just found it, iTunes U).  I recommend the Yale Lecture Series.  Right now I am listening to Ancient Greek History by Donald Kagan and it is fantastic.  Much more thorough, and in depth than I need, but still fantastic.  And the guy is entertaining, and pretty funny, as well.  You should check it out.

So it has been a good week.  When you add in the wild new app I got called Cam Animate  which is a lot of fun (the only problem I have found with this app is when I try to take advantage of the .99 cent upgrade it won't connect to the App Store, so if anybody knows someone at Half Click Studios, tell them I need their help).  Life is pretty good this week, and it is still two and a half days until the weekend.

So here is a panoramic picture I took with my phone as while on my lunch time walk.  The first one I have ever taken,


And here is a video from my new app.


Man, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment