http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, January 30, 2016

New England

Thanks Tim for allowing me an office here. The water is fantastic trickling down from the glaciers of the Rocky Mountains...oh wait. That's a beer commercial!

Speaking of water and ice, I got out a little yesterday. There was no danger of slipping on ice for its been above freezing for the last few days.

I purposely remembered my camera so I could share some of where I live which is a vast difference to where I grew up. The ironic thing is that my son's father, son and daughter migrated to where it's warmer.

Here is my walk.

St. Johnsbury, Vermont
I used to walk this hill almost every day to get to where I worked.

St. Johnsbury, Vermont

The house' and apartment's steeples facinated me when I first got here and still do.

A typical winter New England day.


100 Exquisite Adjectives
By Mark Nichol

I love words and came across a list of them. I'm going to add a word a day to my posts as long as I don't forget.

Word #8

Bellicose: quarrelsome (its synonym belligerent can also be a noun)

I had to leave my friend alone. He was too bellicose to make any sence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment