- Al Quida,
- Cannibals, hey they eat people, you know.
- Dolphins They are carnivorous, And look at that creepy smile.
- Elephants. They are rampaging through villages everywhere, and I am sure I heard some whispering in the bushes behind the mall last weekend.
- Fools, they are taking over,
- Gibbons. Really all of the apes, the last “Planet of the Apes” movie was a blueprint for destruction.
- People named
, they are always causing problems. Hannibal
- Jaguars. The animal, and the people who drive the car, they are both jerks.
- Kangaroos. Oh sure they look cute, but they are really watching and waiting for a chance to kick your ass.
- Leopards. Don’t walk under any trees.
- Mankind. What makes us think they are so kind anyway, the history of religious persecution, or the wars and oppression.
- Neo Nazis. Nazis have always been hurtful the new ones are no better.
- Officials. Any time you meet an official anything it is almost always a problem.
- Platypus. They are venomous, it keeps people from teasing them about their noses.
- Student Drivers. They are always texting, “hey, going 45 rong way in a res, lol”
- Uncle Sam. He keeps taking money, and never even thanks me.
- War Lords. That is the title of a person looking for trouble.
And these are just the mammals, and only some of them.