http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, June 2, 2014

More Trials.

Here is the problem with letting a friend with a handicap travel by himself.  It is like being held hostage (more accurately, it is like your handicapped friend being held hostage.  Your friend is at the mercy of whatever carrier you choose to transport him from point a to point b while waiting him make wait for a while at point c.  Or maybe it from point a to point c and he will have to wait for a while at point b.  I am not sure, and will conduct some thorough research.

Anyway, my friend, who is handicapped, was dropped off by my sister, who is my favorite sister (at least right now) at the airport.  She sent me a text message saying he was with an attendant and that was the last I heard.  Is he jetting, carefree, toward point b, or point c, right now, or is he lost, and afraid in the terminal at the airport in Omaha?

I will let you know, as soon as I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment