http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, October 31, 2014

Check it out.

Please, check out my latest post on Find.com.  Find.Com, a great place.  Find.com is a wonderful sight, with a lot of great ideas for gifts, and with Christmas coming fast (trust me, I work for a place that distributes all sorts of gift items, and I can tell you without doubt that businesses are stocking up for Christmas now) there is no better time to start looking than right now.  And, there is no better place to start looking than Find.com.  So, do yourself a favor and head on over, and check out the great selection of cool things.  You won't be sorry.  Neither will the people on your gift list.

My post was about a little device that helped me overcome my aversion to exercise, a wonderful, inexpensive, sort of, invention that is absolutely fantastic.  A Know Ped, by Go Ped.  It is so much fun, so easy to use, and so innovative.  Depending on where you live you will probably be the first one around to spin the wheels of one of these bad boys.  Check it out here. A Long Clean Ride.  It won't take you to the end of the world, but it will make you smile a little more, and feel a little better, and that is a pretty nice destination.  And if I see you riding one around I will buy you a coffee, or a tea, if you prefer.






No comments:

Post a Comment