http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My new blog; a little different.

Today, I posted the third installment of my newest blog.  I am still not sure where it is going.  So far, though, the situation seems a little hopeless.  Is mankind doomed, programmed to self destruction.  From what has been recorded for posterity, it seems so.

After explaining what I was researching, and the conclusions to a friend, he asked "what do you suggest we do about it?"

"I don't think there is anything we can do."  I explained.  We can only watch, and wait for the hammer to fall.  Sooner or later someone, somewhere will do something that starts the next shuffle of the deck, it may have happened already, in Eastern Europe, or the Middle East, and is now beginning to boil, and stew, and fester, until it explodes, and everybody is dragged in to the next "unavoidable war."

I just hope I am still here to say "I told you so."

Anyway, here is the link to my newest blog.

History, it is not so far away, after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment