http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, June 26, 2015

An award, wow that's big time.

Many people may not realize this, and it may come as a shock to people who know me, but I have friends.  At least a few friends, online, but, and I have checked the rules, they do count.  One of my friends nominated me for an award, “the Beautiful Blogger Award.” and I have been working out, so it is not surprising.

The rules are simple;

Thank the person who nominated you.


Add the award logo to your blog.  I will do that, as soon as I figure out how.  I am lucky if I can add a post, but if I have to hire a consultant, or a programmer, to help me it will be on there.
 
Answer the questions, kindly see below.

Nominate three bloggers for the award.

I would like to nominate +Cynthia Breneman, from My Diary, her education is obvious, as is her love for numbers, but, I enjoy the insights and the keen intellect.  

Also, I would like to nominate Patrick Weseman from Adventures In Weseland.  A visual journal that always seems like a friendly trip to a different place, plus it makes me want to be a better photographer.

And, my last nominee is +Dog Brindle of Dog Brindle Barks. a man who tackles aging with the same vigor as ghosts, aliens and all things supernatural, his blog covers a lot of territory, very well, and is a lot of fun to read.

Ask ten questions that each of the recipients are obligated to answer.  Again, please see below.



1. What is your favourite time of year?
Vacation, of course.

2. What is your favourite place in the world?
Right now it is Estes Park, CO. But, it has been a long time since I have been there, so that may change after my next visit, I am a real flake.  A lot of people think it is a tourist town, but I love it.

3. What is your best memory?
When my children were born.

4. What are you wearing?
Gym shorts, flip flops and an Adidas t-shirt, my evening uniform.

5. When do you like to blog?
Morning, but I am trying to add other times of the day.  I am writing this at 10:00 at night, and it seems to be going well, no worse than normal, anyway.

6. What (if you have one) is your middle name - and do you like it?
Allen, and it was my dad’s name so I do like it.

7. What's your least favourite animal?
Spiders, snakes, bats, slugs, skunks, giant snakehead fish, tapeworms, leeches, ticks, anything venomous, or invasive, or carnivorous, I am not overly fond of cows, or horses, and one time while I was driving a turkey flew into my side mirror, knocking it off the car, so I am not crazy about them… the list is pretty long.

8. What REALLY annoys you?
Sometimes almost everything, sometimes almost nothing,

9. Favourite hot drink?
Coffee, it may be my favorite drink, except for beer, and bourbon, and sometimes wine.

10. Tell me one interesting fact about you that people might not know.
I am terrified of boats, at least when they are on the water, in a showroom they hold no power over me.

Here are the questions for my victims.

1. What songs makes you smile, and starts your foot tapping?
2. What book had the most profound effect on your life?
3. Do you enjoy Star Wars, Star Trek or The Lord of the Rings more?
4. What is your favorite card game?
5. If money was no object where would you go on vacation?
6. What sport did you play as a child?
7. Did you think the last episode of Lost was disappointing?
8. Are you left handed or right handed?
9. If you could travel in time only once and were guaranteed a safe return which way would you travel.
10. Preparing a meal can be rewarding, do you have one that makes you feel like a real chef?

Please accept my apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment