http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday, and we are out of ideas.

There is a change in the air. The nights are cooler and more comfortable. Mornings are crisp, and wonderful, and the days are pleasant. But, life goes on, and carries with it the same problems and concerns. But, that is for another time, a different blog, today I am going to rejoice in Friday.

Friday is a day of hope, and release. It is important that you start Friday with the right mood. So, on my trip to work I started with "Come the Day" by Holly Go Lightly. It is important to set the tone, and nobody does it with more authority.



At work I chose coffee, and a tall glass of iced water. This is pretty normal, I try to drink a lot of water, but the unique part was the coffee, I chose the Starbucks Spring blend. Bold choice I know, but it was what I found in my "Stash of gourmet coffee." And it was delicious, with a bold coffee flavor that brings to mind a cup of hot coffee, and a surprising aftertaste of hot coffee, it was the right start.
























Breakfast was Quaker Warm and Crunchy Cranberry Almond Granola, with a sprinkling of muesli and dried fruit. Tasty warm and healthy enough I won't get in trouble with my doctor. A breakfast sure to help you power through the day.




For my fashion choice I went with a faded, grungy pair of denim shorts, in a blue almost white hue. This was remarkably offset by a bold royal blue Blendon Bulldogs shirt, In stark contrast is a Nebraska Cornhuskers lanyard to hold my security card. Sometimes I clip writing instruments, and spare binder clips to this as well. It is a handy tool to carry your life through a busy day, as well as...

Wait! This is ridiculous, I know sometimes ideas are hard to come by, but this is a new low, well maybe not as low as some lows this blog has seen.

Tune in next week when we will return to your regularly scheduled programming. Nice shirt, though, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment