http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, November 23, 2015

Facebook Did What?


When I just got up I opened Facebook for, as I hang my head in shame, I am addicted to Farmville 2. Actually, I'm not sorry, I'm not sorry at all. I love that quote from PeeWee Herman the little perv. Anyways get a load of this.

Relationship Status: Facebook Begins Testing Tools to Let People Manage Interactions With Exes
The new tools let a person see fewer posts from his or her former partners without having to block or unfriend them. Facebook began testing the new tools on mobile devices Thursday.

I'm dumbstruck. Maybe having a fragmented night's sleep I'm just not awake yet. Facebook has coined the word "savage" to unfriending. To who I ask.

I'm trying to think of what the button will look like. Something that stands out, like the middle finger. The possibilities are endless. What are we in High school? (Gazing out the window)

No comments:

Post a Comment