http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, May 14, 2016

I have good news and bad news.

For those of you who have read the first three parts (listed below) I have good news and I have bad news. First the bad news. I really like the way this series is shaping up, and have decided to alter my novel and incorporate this series into the revised work, so there probably won't be any more. The good news is I really like the way this series is shaping up, and have decided to alter my novel and incorporate this series into the revised work, so there probably won't be any more.

Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.

I apologize and accept your gratitude. Carry on, be strong, and remember what Becky says. "get back to work, this isn't a charity, you free loaders."

No comments:

Post a Comment