http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, June 26, 2014

And now for something remarkably similar.

My cousin, Mike, we call him Handsome Mike in our family, has agreed to help me get a little project I have been noodling with for some time off the (caution, dangerous use of metaphor ahead) ground, up in the air, flying along, until it realizes that flight is technically impossible, like we all do sooner or later, and crashes into the swamps of unfulfilled promise.

It is a sight where we review things, and have a little fun with it.

Here is the sight, Wow, that is cool!!!

If you have any requests, let me know, and I will do my best to ignore them, or delete them, or pass them on to Mike, we call him Young Mike, in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment