http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, September 12, 2014

Another Crisis Averted.

Look, I don't want to complain, but there is something troubling happening here on Google, Blogger.  Someone seems to have runoff with my password, and has added a bunch of pointless, meaningless posts.  Worse still, they seem to have made use of Dr. Dawg's Time Machine and gone backward to add these rambling, almost incoherent wastes of time over the last several years.

I would like to jump ahead and see what kind of idiocy they post in the future, but it would probably be more embarrassment than a person should have to endure.

This is awful!  Suppose I try to get a job, or start a business, or borrow money from a bank, or buy a house, or retire to a nice, sunlit community in rolling hills of Tennessee.  What then, what will these people think when they see my name tied to such incoherent, mindless drivel?!?!?!



Oh, I'm glad that crisis has passed.  Thank you Dr. Dawg.  How is the Presidential Campaign looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment