http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Your mission, if you decide to accept it.

People who know me will tell you I am not one to boast.  Oh, sure, I could tell you about the time I saved the world by disassembling (disassembling ; v. to break) an Easy Bake Oven® to build a 110 volt 60 watt laser gun focused through the microscope from a toy chemistry set, and singlehandedly fought off an alien invasion, but I won’t, because that would just be bragging.

But, I am going to go so far as to say I have discovered a fantastic new website, called Robotbutt.com, staffed by geniuses, struggling to save  humanity using nothing but a touch of humor, and a warm smile.  These are people who deserve our attention, and our time, and our respect, these are the new giants of publishing.



Plus, they were kind enough to publish one of my posts, so I love these guys.  Now, rush over there and read all of their articles, there is some good stuff, and when you are done, leave a comment, telling them how much you liked my work, and how you can’t wait to see more.  And you were thinking of giving up the internet until you read my article, and you love it, and you love them, too.  It will make you both feel better, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment