http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Storm Trooper Charity, It Is A Lot Of Work

Sometimes, somebody does something so amazing that I have to stop and think, "wow, that guy is cool."  And sometimes somebody does something so amazing and does it with such flair, and style, and in such a unique way I have to stop and think, "wow, that guy is really cool, and I have to tell as many people as possible about this."

Scott Loxeley is one of those guys.  And the kind people at Find.com let me tell a lot of people about things I think that need told.  So, without any more in the way of reasonable introduction let me share this with you.

Storm Trooper Charity, Wow, This Guy Is Cool.

Thank you, Find,com, and thank you, Scott Loxely, you are a hero.


No comments:

Post a Comment