http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, October 9, 2015

Good news, no great news, maybe

All right, I have taken the leap, right from edge of sanity into the smoldering morass of electronic lunacy. I have walked to the edge of common sense and leaped, willingly into the desperate pit of "what have you done?"  I started my own webpage. I know, brash, foolish, possibly suicidal, but it didn't seem too bad.

+Jeremy Crow told me I should take the plunge, and so far he has given me solid advice on blogging, so what the heck, here it is. My Own Web Page. What Mr. Crow probably didn't realize was incompetence and potential failure have never even given me pause. So, now I have a website, and "a burgeoning online business" without ever making a small amount of progress towards any real knowledge or understanding.

I am selling blog posts. If you want a blog post, check out my web page, it says it all. Or at least it says something, and will say a lot more, as soon as I figure out how to add stuff. Which is a lot harder than typing a blog post about starting a website. And I have done both today, so you can trust me on this.

Right now we are celebrating our "grand opening" with a "BNGO" (buy none get one free) offer. That's right folks, you just tell us what you want to blog about and we will do the rest. With pictures and a video, and words, lots of words.

Check out our site, buy our stuff, and send us your money. This whole capitalism thing might not be such a bad idea after all.


Today's post was bought to you by Schmicks Market in Broken Bow*















And today's musical guest is the Michael Stanley Band singing "Let's Hear It." If you can listen to this and not be happier you and I have much different musical taste. We don't blame you, though.



*Not really, but it could be pretty cheaply, Mr. Schmick, with our website and blogging knowledge and your grocery store we could build an empire together.

No comments:

Post a Comment