http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Farewell 2015



I am always excited about an incoming New Year. A New Year reminds me of that after it rains feeling where everything is washed cleaned and if you have them, rain barrels are filled.

That also means a new calendar which I still have to get one of. Usually, by now I have several free one's ready to go so I will have to go out and get one.

Remembering back on New Years Eve's past. The parties, the food, the friends who would always come to my invite filling my place up with fun, merriment and laughter.

I remember when I was 8 months pregnant with my son camping out in a tent waiting for a new apartment to move into. Most folks would be terrified at the thought, but I considered it an adventure and a story.

This year I would like to see the ball drop and pray it all goes okay so everyone can bring in a hopeful New Year.

What do you hope to see for the new year of 2016? I love stories so do tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment