http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

On The Lookout


The town got together with Madam Mayor, Ms. Candy Stick and has given me the honor of being the look-out for this years party crashers.  We had an unseasonable amount of rebel rousers last year so look out Christmas merriment parties, we are coming for you.

I am to be provided all the eggnog I can drink, I'll bring a bottle of rum for I also belong to the "Spiked Eggnog Inc." and the things I could tell you from previously crashed parties would curl your hair, but I had to sign a confidential form so if you see me smiling secretly that's why.

I am dressed in my super party crasher fur lined outfit complete with a super spy pair of binoculars. In my ear is a super party crasher ear piece tuned into the sounds of party merriment or the sound of a copy machine going off. We know who you are.

I hear a party. Elf Toes to Rudolph's Nose come in, come in. Sounds of merriment AND a copy machine coming from the corner of Deck The Hall Street. Will meet you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment