http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Saturday, at last.

After a week of constant interruptions, and painful work Saturday is finally here. Work has been so awful, so busy, so filled with work it was like having a real job. To top it off I have come down with a cold, and not just any cold, this is a life threatening cold, possibly the beginning of the pandemic cold foretold in ancient cave drawings found in Indonesia and just recently deciphered by the Life Explained Department of Archeology. The drawings foretell of a head cold that will cause such suffering, coughing and sneezing, disrupting sleep and consuming such an alarming consumption of tissues that the natural balance will be skewed, and mankind shall perish. If that is the case I would like to apologize for starting the end, so to speak.
 
Anyway, I decided to change things a little this morning. To start I downloaded the Facebook and Twitter app on my Surface PC/Tablet. This is an attempt to streamline my digital life, or try something different, I’m not sure. Of course, the problem is I have the internet browser “remember” my passwords for most sites. It saves me all of the difficulty of remembering my username and password. Life is filled with trouble, and pressing needs flying in from every direction. With all of this madness how can a person be expected to remember passwords.
 
Fortunately, there are contingencies. Unfortunately they involve resetting your password with a code
sent to you. You can choose email, text message, or psychic connection. I chose text, and after accessing my Facebook and Twitter accounts via freshly downloaded apps I felt pretty successful.
 
Then I realized my online life is still pretty uneventful, even when viewed through the prism of desktop apps. I thought “maybe I should find some important achievement accomplished during this trying, laborious week.” I couldn’t. So I decided to write a blog post about the success I had installing the apps this morning. Hooray.
 
If you should get a lethal head cold, I am sorry. And if you find yourself in need of an expert app installer, I am sorry. But, if you need anything else, I’m your guy, as long as it is not too difficult, it has been a long week.











No comments:

Post a Comment