http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

We "Hire" a Supervisor - The Joy Continues


So, if you have been keeping up with Life, Explained you have noticed a rash of paranormal events in our corner of the world. Recently, Chad from the mailroom dropped off a mysterious package to our offices. After Tim, Dr. Dawg and Janice from accounting were convinced that someone had sent us donuts, we decided to open it. 


Well, it wasn’t a box of eclairs. It was something else. 
Needless to say, we were stunned.  

Tim: Um. Did anyone order this from Amazon?

Dr. Dawg: I don’t think that is a best seller.

Janice: OMG! That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen.

Susan: I doubt it.

Janice turns around and glares at me.  I shrug.

Of course, since Dr. Dawg is a man of science, he opens the book and begins to look at the illustrations. 
Just then Dave from the R&D department saunters over with his ever-present cappuccino in his hand.

Dave: Hey! What’s happening?

Janice: This……whatever it is.

Dave peers over Janice’s shoulder.

Dave: Cool! That looks just like the guy I saw in the breakroom. Did anyone bring donuts?

He waits a beat and then not hearing a response, he resumes his saunter in the direction of the “geek” den.

Tim: What do we do with it?

Before Dr. Dawg can interject, our new CEO Siritor suddenly appears.

Siritor: Good Morning Everyone! I see our new corporate handbook has arrived.

He snatches the book from Dr. Dawg, flips through a couple of pages and then shuts it.

Siritor (cont.): You are going to love this!

Janice: Don’t we have a meeting at 10:00 to go over my PowerPoint presentation of our annual profits?

Laughing, Siritor turns his attention to Janice.

 Siritor: All meetings have been cancelled until further notice.  Oh, and tis the season! We really need to start decorating for the office party.

Janice attempts to respond but it was too late. Siritor disappears.

I have to say, I am really liking the new management.

Okay! Who is ready to party?

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment