http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, March 25, 2013

A small favor, please.


In what can only be viewed as a very pleasant surprise, many people who have looked at this important and historically significant blog are from the wonderfully progressive and delightfully joyful Country of Germany.  By what can only be viewed as one of the most fortuitous coincidences of all time 2 very good friends of mine are traveling to your scenic, beautiful, historically significant, and fiscally responsible Nation.  I would be very grateful if you could meet them at the airport, and buy them a nice meal.  Maybe bring them a cake, here is one idea, feel free to use your own.

 


 

Since one of my friends is from Ohio she may, at random times, shout the letter O, and then quickly follow that by shouting the letter H.  It is considered good manners to respond by shouting the letter I and then the letter O.  This will make her feel right at home, it is very similar to the way wildlife uses unique sounds to signal safety.  My other friend is from Scotland, and may be playing Angry Birds on her iPad, so feel free to move around her if you are waiting in line, people from the UK are used to long lines, so she may not even notice, particularly if you say something nice about her Angry Bird tossing ability, or her shoes.

Thank you, in advance for the kindness, if I can ever do anything for you please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Another solid blog entry (A small favor please). Tim, you should put the links to these on your Facebook page each time you have a new one. From my experience (I used to do this when I was blogging), your friends wont look at this as spam on their news feed. - Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some chocolate cake. Thank you for the welcome, German people.

    ReplyDelete