http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, February 12, 2016

A new chapter in the story of Life Explained.

Yesterday I wrote a blog post on the Tech Whacko site about video processing apps. I have several, and if you have read this blog before you know I love all apps. If this is your first trip here, well, I love all apps. But, video apps is an obsession all it's own. Probably an unhealthy, unholy, demon sort of obsession.

I will read about one, and think that looks pretty cool, and rush off to download the free version. Of course, as any fool could tell you, the free version is lame, and never worth the trouble.

But, here is why any fool is wrong! If I didn't download the free version how could I possibly have ever know how desperately I needed the full version. Once the free, stripped of all the really cool stuff had been tried, and found lacking then it was off to the App Store.

Seven dollars, it is a small price to pay for such a wonderful little bit of software wizardry. Of course, I needed the other one as a comparative model. There is no way I could know if my $7.00 had been well spent without buying the $6.00 competing app. Wow, that one is great too.

And, how about this one, it is only $3.00. What a steal.

Right now you are probably thinking, "big deal, Tim. Should we care about your foolish dreams? Are you going to continue going on and on about this? Don't you have anything better to do?"

To these questions I answer, Yes, Maybe, and Probably, and I will get to it in a minute.

Here is the thing, I have invested about sixteen smackers in these things, and now I am trying to convince my wife I need a new iPad to use  them effectively. The iPhone works but a bigger screen would be great. Which means you are going to be seeing a lot more videos on this blog. I apologize in advance.

But, she is not going to just take my word for the necessity of a new device. And, desperate times call for desperate measures. So, in the comments I need everybody to say something like "wow, that  is cool, just think of what you could do with a bigger screen."

Here is a trailer from my first blockbuster, smash hit, A Robot Looks at Humanity.

Thanks for your cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment